Since 1957, Monla Hospital has provided comprehensive care in various specialties by highly qualified doctors and competent staff supported by state-of-the-art technologies.
Focused on providing quality, accessible and safe health care to its community in Tripoli and the surrounding areas, Monla Hospital offers a wide range of services to all patients, priding itself on professionalism at every level. The hospital’s main goal is to become a leading health care provider, not only in North Lebanon but the entire country.
The hospital has been committed to its values:
• Service Excellence: Committed to the highest standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of patients.
• Quality: Consistently striving to provide the highest quality of patient care to ensure total patient satisfaction.
• Safety: Assuring delivery of care in a clean, safe and healthy environment.
• People: Respecting patient privacy and rights, along with the rights of medical staff and employees.
• Innovation: Committed to encouraging new ideas and creativity within medical treatment.
In July 2015, The Hospital has registered with ISO to provide independent assessment of its quality processes. With the efforts of its staff, the Hospital achieved the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001:2008 certification for its Quality Management System and ISO 10002:2014 for complaints handling in organization.